RELEASE DATE March 11, 2010
SRP UNFRAMED $350
EDITION SIZE 100 AP25 PP25
IMAGE SIZE: 20” W x 16” H
PAPER SIZE: 24” W x 20” H
• Simone Bianchi is an Italian illustrator, painter and graphic designer,
best known in Italy for his work on TV commercials, music videos and CD covers.
• His work is distinguished by a dramatic use of ink wash, a non-traditional
technique by mainstream American standards.
• In Astonishing X-Men #25, Simone Bianchi and debuting writer Warren Ellis
presented a fresh take on the iconic characters. The new series established the
X-Men as investigators and protectors of the city of San Francisco. Bianchi’s
moody and stylish artwork adds a grandeur and elegance to the story. Astonishing
X-Men #25 was published in July 2008.
• This cover painting by Simone Bianchi features the entire team of Cyclops,
Emma Frost, Beast, Wolverine, Armor and Storm.
• This artwork was created in a limited edition as a gicleé print
with archival inks on premium canvas and paper.
• Each piece of the edition has been numbered and is signed by Simone Bianchi